Wonser Woods Estate
Bed & Breakfast
We welcome you to Wonser Woods Estate the perfect couples getaway or group weekend retreat!
Our 14,000 sq. ft. facility is just 30 minutes from Portland and is situated on 622 wooded and stream fed acres in the foothills of Oregon’s Cascade Mountain range creating an ideal setting for reflection and relaxation.
Grand Fir Suite
The Grand Fir Suite is a destination of its own. With its spectacular views of Mount Hood, the foothills of the Cascades, farm fields and the city lights of Portland, you can’t help but relax in this spacious suite designed especially to accommodate guests such as you. Enjoy a romantic evening in your private sitting room beside the fireplace. Savor a glass of wine as you watch the sunset on you private balcony. Soak in the Jacuzzi and escape from the stress of city life with a view of Mt Hood right from the tub. Treat yourself to a true luxury experience in this 1,400 square foot private suite.
- King Bed
- Separate sitting room with fireplace, loveseat and chairs
- Private balcony with views of Mt Hood and the city lights of Portland
- Bathroom suite with his and hers vanity rooms, Jacuzzi tub, Hairdryer
- Jenifer Adams sheets and bathrobes
- Small guest refrigerator
- Wireless internet access
Noble Fir Suite
Delight in the morning sunrise from the porch attached to your room as you sip your cup of coffee and listen to the sounds of the farm and nature. Peak out the window to a view of Mount Hood and the Cascade Mountain Range, Goat Mountain dominating. Our only ADA accessible bedroom provides easy and private access to your room and common porch. This 420 square foot main floor luxury suite provides easy access to all of the Inn’s activities and meals.
Enjoy the expansive view of Goat Mountain, and the canyons of Wonser Woods while looking over the agricultural fields often planted to grains or Christmas trees. This room has its own separate lounge which is also used for the brides prep area during weddings. With over 380 sq. ft. this bedroom is ideal for a relaxing couple’s getaway or for any of the bridesmaids in need of lodging prior to the wedding.
Douglas Fir Room
This bedroom provides a unique opportunity for any family or group with its double Queen beds and its close proximity to the Cedar bedroom. The northwest facing exposure in this 340 square foot room allows you to overlook our farm fields to the spectacular views of Clear Creek valley, Mt. Scott and in the evening the glow of the city lights of Portland.
This bedroom is a carbon copy of the Douglas Fir bedroom and provides a unique opportunity for any family or group with its double Queen beds. The northwest facing exposure in this 340 square foot room allows you to overlook our farm fields to the spectacular views of Clear Creek valley, Mt. Scott and in the evening the glow of the city lights of Portland.
Estate Common Areas
Our whole estate is yours to roam. Take a look at our common areas that you can enjoy during your stay.
- Check-in: 3:00-7:00pm.
- Check-out 11:00am.
- No minimum night stay.
- One nights lodging as a deposit
- No Smoking throughout the Inn and No candles in the Guest Rooms or bathrooms. There is a designated area on the East side of the house for smoking.
- Children 8 and older are welcome. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent at all times. No minimum age requirement for whole house rentals.
- Sorry, No guest pets are allowed.
- Quiet time: 10:00pm – 8:00am.
Get familiarized with our policies, procedures and recommendations!
We want you to have the perfect stay!
- Room rates are based on double occupancy. $25.00 per night for each additional person.
- Rates are subject to the applicable state and local taxes (8%) and may change without notice.
- No refunds will be issued for an early departure.
Your room will be held with a payment in the amount equal to a one-night stay on your reservation. Whole Inn rentals must be paid in full at the time reservations are scheduled. MasterCard, VISA, cash or checks are accepted. Your reservation is considered secured when a confirmation letter or email is received from Wonser Woods Estate
- 15 or more days prior to your check in date, a 100% refund is issued.
- 14-8 days prior to your check in date, a 50% of your “Total Stay Fee” will be issued.
- 7 days or less from your check in date, non-refundable.
- Whole Inn rentals follow the cancellation policies for events.
A home cooked country breakfast will be available for all overnight guests and is served between 8:30 and 10 am.
Liability for damages to the premises will be charged accordingly.
Get More Information
Send us a message and we will respond as soon as possible
Wonser Woods Estate Located in Estacada, Oregon.
24250 S. Raney Ln. Estacada, Oregon 97023 – 503-260-3703